United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on red cafe that they would get their arses spanked an pay the full 60 million and got banned although I did say they were a bunch of cunts that were run like a pub team
I only went on to wind them up and gradually increased my utter contempt for them and to be fair they don’t like it up them. The last straw was saying anyone would names a fans group after a tragedy are sick fucks and were probably queuing for their new shirts once the protest finished

This is true. He has saved the rags from humiliation many many times, so to just discard him like an empty food wrapper is poor form from them. But it's not entirely unexpected given the way the club has treated some of its ex-players.
Contrast this with the adulation and god-like reverence they treated çuntona in that anniversary game. You would have thought the French prick had a halo above his head the way that club kow-towed to his every whim and fancy.
He was the mostly just the solution to the problem he created... the only reason he made so many game saving saves is because the opposition attackers were able to find chances to shoot in the first place because de Gea always stuck firmly to his line and had no command of his penalty area.

Maddison is way better than Mount, and cheaper.

The only midfielder in the league in the last 2 years that has more combined goals and assists than Maddison is De Bruyne. Pretty impressive when you consider how shite Leicester have been.

Maddison has some real quality and has been consistent with it as long as he is fit. Mount just runs around a bit.
I hate the **** but he's definitely better than Mount...oh well...

They probably don't understand that there are Sheikhs, and there are Sheikhs.

In the same way, not all our peers are as rich as the Duke of Westminster. I remember there used to be an earl who worked as a bus driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.