United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is Alice looking fitter? ;-)

Has she also been on a public speaking and media course?

At this rate she'll be on Sly Sports News as a United reporter soon.
well they have scouse gomersall so bar isnt very high
nat's was out of their league

Blues do have friends from the other side. It ain't against the law!
I've got one. We are out fishing on Wednesday and stopping over in a local pub for that has footie. Dont know what I'm looking forward to more, the fishing or Bayern giving them the runaround.

The thing that United fans don’t realise is that they are complaining about the wrong thing. They constantly cast envious eyes over the city at our squad, and want what we have. They then the Glazers, as they think they want the most expensive squad, full of the most expensive players.

We have the most valuable squad. It’s not about the cost, it’s all about value (like most things in life). They know the cost of everything, but the value of nothing.

Same goes for their stadium. For years they’ve equated biggest meaning better. It’s not.
I saw an article about the future of stadiums being multi purpose, like the Bernabau and our stadium. Adding value to the customers experience, rather than just cramming them in, like at Old Trafford, where when I’ve been it’s very uncomfortable (even when I was sat in the home end when Dzeko scored after 40 seconds!)

Ironically, the whole club is stuck in the 90s. From a football and a business viewpoint. And it’s absolutely fucking great.

The ghost of GPC is THE biggest problem
Agree, but the rags won't have a wrong word said against him.The Glazers wont shift him on for fear of a fan revolt and I'm sure the middle management are hamstrung with him around the place, although it looks like there useless anyway.
Can't see any change until 1 of them goes.

It seems the players are not sticking to his game plan tactics! Tells me the players sussed him out at being a wanker
My thoughts exactly.

I picked up on that phrase (stick to the rules) and I don't think it was lost in translation either.

He really does see himself as some sort of hard-core disciplinarian who thinks he's got the charisma and tactical know-how to pull it off.

Meanwhile, the players are thinking "yeah, whatever Eric"

Tent Peg has obviously bought into the media narrative that he's running a tight ship and keeps his players in check.

Look at Ronaldo, he drops him and the very next game he plays; he picks him to be the fucking captain.

It wasn't Tent Peg that dealt with 'the Ronaldo situation' it was Ronaldo that engineered a move away from the club.

These players at the swamp are going to be playing Tent Peg like a fiddle by Christmas.

I thought you were from Newton Heath? It's practically impossible to grow up there and not have rag mates.
Yep, born about 700 yards from Newton Heath Loco FC. I know rag's but they're not my mate's. Sadly my outlaws are rag's but they're not my mate's.

Last edited:
Quote from Ten Hag after taking over the swamp - "I will break the domination of Manchester City and Liverpool in the league" - Table today - NINE points adrift of City and SEVEN adrfit of the scoucers after only FIVE games. How many years is his contract for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.