United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rot is too deep set for any manager to sort out because it's not just the players it's the whole structure, someone previously said they were stuck in the 90s, that's a syndrome common in failing companies and countries (not to mention people) relying on past glories and thinking the same strategies are going to work in a new era with new competition is a recipe for disaster

I can see little sign of any serious change, if I was an investor I would keep well away
Agree with this and exactly why I think the Ferguson is still having an input and the middle management are shit scared of him, the Glazers don't have a fuckin clue what's going on inside the swamp.

They are all just a little bit random aren’t they?

Lianne Sanderson has just been on the radio saying they’d not spent much money this summer. £170m on 3 players off the top of my head..

They are all just a little bit random shite aren’t they?

Lianne Sanderson has just been on the radio saying they’d not spent much money this summer. £170m on 3 players off the top of my head..
Fixed the first part for you.

She's right tbf, that's not much money for them when you look at what they usually spend. Plus with the few they finally got rid of they're probably just paying the same wages as last season, instead of the usual where they add on the equivalent of Bournemouth's entire wage bill every summer.

Fixed the first part for you.

She's right tbf, that's not much money for them when you look at what they usually spend. Plus with the few they finally got rid of they're probably just paying the same wages as last season, instead of the usual where they add on the equivalent of Bournemouth's entire wage bill every summer.
Thought spend was restricted due to ffp

Alice talks footy….
“ I told you, I told you, I told you, I said it before the game, I told you, what’s going on, what’s going on, what’s going on, what is going on….!

I’m done with this club …!

Smash a like on the video, see you all next game…
All I want to know is what’s written on her whiteboard.

Probably when exercise hour is.

Andy Rag Mitten on sky sports just now.

He actually said the rags were unlucky with gaspachio’s offside goal ruled out by VAR and Poundland Haaland’s goal against Brighton ruled out by VAR.

No mention that he WAS offside and the ball WAS out. Nothing to do with luck.

Yep two incidents that are factual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.