United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this and exactly why I think the Ferguson is still having an input and the middle management are shit scared of him, the Glazers don't have a fuckin clue what's going on inside the swamp.

And tbh why should they ?

Still collecting their millions from the tragic club who are stuck in the past and show no signs of being able to sort the dross out.

The Glazers keep funding their next best thing since sliced bread managers who fare no better than the others who have been introduced to turn their fortunes around.

The place is a rancid shithole of stubborn and stupid belief that everything that was good in the past will be again, without the slightest idea of how to bring those changes about.

The Govan Bully still hanging around is fucking brilliant for me, as the culprit for letting the Glazers in still takes their money and their deluded supporters still laud him like a god.

They have got exactly what they deserve.

True. @twosips stands to make a killing when we inevitably have a rough season at some point. I've heard he's been working on his ranting at private acting classes so he's ready.
Haha. Honestly, I actually dread it. The negativity makes me miserable. It's gonna happen one day and I'm not looking forward to it at all!

That's because for the last 25 years anything like that they got. They knew they weren't legitimate goals but didn't give a fuck. Now VAR is fucking them they don't like it.

Weren't fucking moaning last year in the derby.

Andy Mitten is an absolute whopper as well.
Weren't moaning against Wolves or Forest when the officials decisions helped them to win.

They still think other teams will just roll over for them and give them the ball back. They shouldn’t have to work hard, they are Mansch ‘nited after all.
And that was the case for so many years. Someone on here years ago posted some stats about the number of free kicks and penalties that Ashley Young won in his first season as a rag, compared to his career at Villa. Unsurprisingly, the numbers were through the roof compared to his old club.
Even though no one has been scared to go to OT for about 10 seasons, the arrogance persists, no matter the player turnover, so it must be coming from the brass.
wayne rooneys ears prick up

And tbh why should they ?

Still collecting their millions from the tragic club who are stuck in the past and show no signs of being able to sort the dross out.

The Glazers keep funding their next best thing since sliced bread managers who fare no better than the others who have been introduced to turn their fortunes around.

The place is a rancid shithole of stubborn and stupid belief that everything that was good in the past will be again, without the slightest idea of how to bring those changes about.

The Govan Bully still hanging around is fucking brilliant for me, as the culprit for letting the Glazers in still takes their money and their deluded supporters still laud him like a god.

They have got exactly what they deserve.

He’s as complicit as anyone else, he gets £2 million a year to be an ambassador and still has an office at Old Trafford. How is that value for money and surely it could be spent better elsewhere in the academy bringing players through of improving facilities. You don’t hear Neville calling him out though when he’s calling out the Glazers. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.