United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
Brilliant young players evicted from clubs houses as they were injured on club duty and became surplus to requirements

Tbf, if they had any kind of sense they would've been all in for Pep after Whiskey nose left. Thank fuck their God "Sir" Alex Ferguson decided that David Moyes was the next Rags manager and thinking just signing Felleni would be OK. They were delusional then and are even more so now. It's fkn lovely.

"One of the biggest clubs, if not the biggest club in the world!"
Just the fact that they all believe their own hype leads to their constant misery since Taggart moved upstairs (I was gonna say left but he's still there of course). They walk around with this self deluded arrogant persona, they think they are entitled to be the best and this state of mind can only lead to the sheer misery they feel now after yet another clueless manager is failing to sort out their rotten to the core club.
They are the worst/best at this self entitlement, no-one else (except the scousers comes close) and of course it's comedy gold for the rest of us. Long may it continue, can you imagine the number of media articles if they got relegated.
It's especially funny to us City fans who know what it's like to be rubbish and even laughed at the depth of our own rubbishness.
Trafford ranger fans just cry and cry. Like spoilt kids who don't get what they want from Mummy & Daddy.
I sincerely hope Tent Peg lasts for about 3 seasons and wastes another 500 million quid..
:)

Come on, man, I can't stand Utd or the way the media talks them up, but remembering a tragedy like that, when the club returns there to play, is hardly 'sickening' or shill journalism.

It's 2023.

How many more times do these old school journlists that were brought up on Manchester United, the Busby Babes, and the Munich air disaster want to hark back back to it?

What has the Manchester United of today, Ten Hag, and a struggling United team in 2023 got to do with the 1958 Munich air disaster?

United go to Bayern Munich with a shit manager, a shit team, with everyone, including United fans, expecting United to get thrashed, so why not write an article about that instead of Munich 58?

Last edited:
It's 2023.

How many more times do these old school journlists that were brought up on Manchester United, the Busby Babes, and the Munich air disaster want to hark back back to it?

What has the Manchester United today, Ten Hag, and a struggling United team in 2023 got to do with the 1958 Munich air disaster?
It may be that they are showing the rags deluded fans what a real disaster is. Being in the bottom half of the table doesn't come close.

Honestly think they’re in for a major hiding tomorrow. Shite at the back, toothless up front and that fucking clown in net. I’d settle for 6 nil, a red card and a hissy fit bust up between Penandes and Ming the clueless.
They where on a similar dismal run a few years ago going to Bayern and got a 1-0 win IIRC -so I’m not getting too excited

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
I think every decent human being feels sorrow for those people who lost their lives at Munich. It was a terrible tragedy. I for one have no problem with them remembering and feeling sadness and honouring the dead every year.

But they should've got someone impartial to write this piece about the tragedy imo. That's the problem with it.
Oliver Holt comes over (well he is) as a biased dyed in the wool United supporter who is kind off overcooking the emotion with poetic license...."echoes of the saddest moments whispering at you as you stand there".

Again, I certainly don't mind him feeling that deep grief (I would if that had been a City or England team) he feels personally, but someone else should have wrote about this imo. That's my feeling anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.