United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 93708
View attachment 93709
Have you seen this person ?
Last seen at approximately 4.15pm on Saturday 16th September in the home penalty box.
Known locally as Warwick Martinez he was last seen by Mr Pascal Gross travelling to his right hand side.
Manager Erik Ten Hag is said to be extremely unconcerned about his whereabouts.
If you have any information please telephone 13 13 13 13 13 1
Found him, was trying to report for international duty

Attachments

• download.jpeg-12.jpg
    download.jpeg-12.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 73
Just the fact that they all believe their own hype leads to their constant misery since Taggart moved upstairs (I was gonna say left but he's still there of course). They walk around with this self deluded arrogant persona, they think they are entitled to be the best and this state of mind can only lead to the sheer misery they feel now after yet another clueless manager is failing to sort out their rotten to the core club.
They are the worst/best at this self entitlement, no-one else (except the scousers comes close) and of course it's comedy gold for the rest of us. Long may it continue, can you imagine the number of media articles if they got relegated.
It's especially funny to us City fans who know what it's like to be rubbish and even laughed at the depth of our own rubbishness.
Trafford ranger fans just cry and cry. Like spoilt kids who don't get what they want from Mummy & Daddy.
I sincerely hope Tent Peg lasts for about 3 seasons and wastes another 500 million quid..
:)
It’s just this that means no Scum Manager will ever be given the time to re-build from top to bottom with a new vision.

We’ve been here before post Busby but they got lucky with the combination of Sky TV manipulation/SAF/a fortuitous good crop of Young Players/but most importantly Bent Officials -no sign of most of this now (though the Bent Officials have most definitely not deserted them)

Just the fact that they all believe their own hype leads to their constant misery since Taggart moved upstairs (I was gonna say left but he's still there of course). They walk around with this self deluded arrogant persona, they think they are entitled to be the best and this state of mind can only lead to the sheer misery they feel now after yet another clueless manager is failing to sort out their rotten to the core club.
They are the worst/best at this self entitlement, no-one else (except the scousers comes close) and of course it's comedy gold for the rest of us. Long may it continue, can you imagine the number of media articles if they got relegated.
It's especially funny to us City fans who know what it's like to be rubbish and even laughed at the depth of our own rubbishness.
Trafford ranger fans just cry and cry. Like spoilt kids who don't get what they want from Mummy & Daddy.
I sincerely hope Tent Peg lasts for about 3 seasons and wastes another 500 million quid..
:)
Great shout that Bill.

I think every decent human being feels sorrow for those people who lost their lives at Munich. It was a terrible tragedy. I for one have no problem with them remembering and feeling sadness and honouring the dead every year.

But they should've got someone impartial to write this piece about the tragedy imo. That's the problem with it.
Oliver Holt comes over (well he is) as a biased dyed in the wool United supporter who is kind off overcooking the emotion with poetic license...."echoes of the saddest moments whispering at you as you stand there".

Again, I certainly don't mind him feeling that deep grief (I would if that had been a City or England team) he feels personally, but someone else should have wrote about this imo. That's my feeling anyway.

I'm sure they do.

But, Holt & Co won't ever write an article about how Manchester United treated some of the survivors.

For those who survived that terrible day the treatment they received from United left a remaining lifetime of bitterness and recrimination.

------

Many of those who survived, though, were so scarred by the disaster, physically, emotionally or both, the memories of what happened that day haunted them. And for some their bitterness towards the club for the lack of support or recognition they received merely added to their pain.

United director Louis Edwards offered Blanchflower a labouring job in his meat packaging factory. Blanchflower declined the offer.

Last edited:
Just peeped in the caf , they’re all working out what else to do Saturday afternoon now that they don’t like football any more!
I watched city go 4 down in 15 mins at home to Arsenal,and still went the following week!
Supported them thru thin and thin , what’s the matter with them lot ?

Just peeped in the caf , they’re all working out what else to do Saturday afternoon now that they don’t like football any more!
I watched city go 4 down in 15 mins at home to Arsenal,and still went the following week!
And I have to admit that I was one of several thousand who stood up at half time and gave Arsenal a totally earned standing ovation.
One of the finest performances from any away team that I have seen at City.Credit where and when its deserved.

FCUM (Fuck-em) should see surge in their crowds over the coming months at Pallet Park.

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.