United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I listen to Talkshite, Simon Jordan is so far up these fuckers arses that no one else can get there as his feet are in the way!

He doesn't realise that people like him are the root of their problem. Bleating on that football is cylicrical and using other posh words that he can't even spell. In other words he thinks United will one day come good again.

The sooner people like that clown realise that massive change is needed from the top down for them to even remotely be successful again the better they will feel for it.

Their wage structure is broken
Thier stadium is broken
Their training facilities are broken
Their transfer policy is broken
And their business model is well and truly broken.

Best of all. THIER FANS ARE BROKEN!!!!!

I hppe they have another decade of this. Won't be long until the hoardes of empty seats return.

Just unfortunate they aren't shit enough to get relegated!!!!!

It's 2023.

How many more times do these old school journlists that were brought up on Manchester United, the Busby Babes, and the Munich air disaster want to hark back back to it?

What has the Manchester United of today, Ten Hag, and a struggling United team in 2023 got to do with the 1958 Munich air disaster?

United go to Bayern Munich with a shit manager, a shit team, with everyone, including United fans, expecting United to get thrashed, so why not write an article about that instead of Munich 58?
Deflection from the real story , they've played there on 4 separate occasions since 2001 are they going to refer to it every time ?

I'm sure they do.

But, Holt & Co won't ever write an article about how Manchester United treated some of the survivors.

For those who survived that terrible day the treatment they received from United left a remaining lifetime of bitterness and recrimination.

------

Many of those who survived, though, were so scarred by the disaster, physically, emotionally or both, the memories of what happened that day haunted them. And for some their bitterness towards the club for the lack of support or recognition they received merely added to their pain.

United director Louis Edwards offered Blanchflower a labouring job in his meat packaging factory. Blanchflower declined the offer.

Kicking the busby family out of the souvenir shop didn't go down well with the family

When I listen to Talkshite, Simon Jordan is so far up these fuckers arses that no one else can get there as his feet are in the way!

He doesn't realise that people like him are the root of their problem. Bleating on that football is cylicrical and using other posh words that he can't even spell. In other words he thinks United will one day come good again.

The sooner people like that clown realise that massive change is needed from the top down for them to even remotely be successful again the better they will feel for it.

Their wage structure is broken
Thier stadium is broken
Their training facilities are broken
Their transfer policy is broken
And their business model is well and truly broken.

Best of all. THIER FANS ARE BROKEN!!!!!

I hppe they have another decade of this. Won't be long until the hoardes of empty seats return.

Just unfortunate they aren't shit enough to get relegated!!!!!
Ffp?
Points deductions??

I really hope we‘ve said to him that if he stays at Brighton and continues to improve, that he can be our next manager should Pep ever leave.
My only doubt about him is that he has a very volatile temperament like Macini, which I'm not bothered about but our owners might be. Having said all that id have him in a heartbeat after Pep, his Brighton side play greatI football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.