United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their impatience to see them competing is once again resurfacing. Ten Hag started badly last year and they hit a purple patch after the World Cup. You never know he could do that again, you look at how they are playing though and it looks like nothing has improved from last year and they are creaking backwards at an alarming rate.
He may hit that purple patch but by then the horse may have already bolted ............He's got an issue that already Liverpool and Spurs look like they will improve on last season and If the likes of Brighton and West Ham carry on then he's really in for it ............... he sadly fooked up last season in doing what he did when it was only going to lead to loons believing that they are back ............he would have Bern better off winning nothing and finishing top 8 and keeping folks feet on the ground

The press who were telling us Ten Hag had done an amazing job finishing 3rd and winning a league cup last season are now in two camps. The ones that still believe in him telling us all he is doing such an amazing job with a club in such turmoil. He’s hardly in a relegation scrap and he has been backed out n the transfer market.

Then more worryingly for him are stories surfacing that his agent is influencing the recruitment. Then all the shit surrounding Sancho, Maguire and players saying the dressing room is split. If someone is briefing against him inside United we might be creeping towards the end game for him.
Ten Bob sacked……….chaos ensues……Fletcher interim manager…..relegated. YAY.

And I have to admit that I was one of several thousand who stood up at half time and gave Arsenal a totally earned standing ovation.
One of the finest performances from any away team that I have seen at City.Credit where and when its deserved.
It was a good job Terry Henry and Pat Viera were on the bench that night.

Last edited:
Meanwhile over on the Cafe, we are leaving them cold, you can feel the bitterness

How can they be that stupid? Of course we leave them cold, every single United trophy lift from 1990-2013 left me cold because they are a club I hate and don’t want to succeed.

Even every game they win now leaves me cold, and they’re not even a threat

Just peeped in the caf , they’re all working out what else to do Saturday afternoon now that they don’t like football any more!
I watched city go 4 down in 15 mins at home to Arsenal,and still went the following week!
Supported them thru thin and thin , what’s the matter with them lot ?
And us being a class club gave the Arse a standing ovation as they walked off, even Arsenal Winger paid tribute to us that night

How can they be that stupid? Of course we leave them cold, every single United trophy lift from 1990-2013 left me cold because they are a club I hate and don’t want to succeed.

Even every game they win now leaves me cold, and they’re not even a threat
They genuinely think every football fan in the world was cheering for them when they were lifting trophies.

Meanwhile over on the Cafe, we are leaving them cold, you can feel the bitterness

TL;DR

“City are an amazingly run, high performing club, continually winning trophies, that leaves me feeling cold in extreme jealousy and hatred.”

They quite literally just breakdown all the reasons City have been and will continue to be superior to United. Reads like a secret blue windup, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.