United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they be that stupid? Of course we leave them cold, every single United trophy lift from 1990-2013 left me cold because they are a club I hate and don’t want to succeed.

Even every game they win now leaves me cold, and they’re not even a threat
Bollocks like this just isn't genuine, it's either done purely for interaction or the poster is stupid... It's the same with all the nobheads on Twitter saying "nobody cares about City" etc... Guess what, nobody - other than the fans of the club that wins - cares about another team winning anything, unless perhaps it's your rival!
The Rags like to bang on that Liverpool are their rivals... but we all know they're not – in fact, the Liverpool fans reaction to them winning their first PL in 1992 perfectly illustrates my point... banners taking the piss saying "come back when you've won 18"!
Look at West Ham winning the Europa Conference – a lot of congrats on social media from some oppo fans (mostly us), but who, other than West Ham fans really gave a shit about them winning it?

I had a laugh the other day when the Daily Torygraph had an article suggesting that now Hojlund had turned up in scarlet it confirmed that the fuckin' big CF was back! Didn't they see the fifty odd goals The Viking got us last season. The trouble with the media is that it's all about the Rags, and the biggest laugh is that they have only got shit upon shit to report! Long may it continue!

They where on a similar dismal run a few years ago going to Bayern and got a 1-0 win IIRC -so I’m not getting too excited
As with all CL Group Stage games it's a bit meaningless and irrelevant really whatever the result.

It’s just this that means no Scum Manager will ever be given the time to re-build from top to bottom with a new vision.

We’ve been here before post Busby but they got lucky with the combination of Sky TV manipulation/SAF/a fortuitous good crop of Young Players/but most importantly Bent Officials -no sign of most of this now (though the Bent Officials have most definitely not deserted them)
I'd narrow their good fortune down to just the SKY money and bent officials... The Pisscan and the crass of '92 were both massively overhyped and wouldn't have achieved anything like the same level of success and dominance if it wasn't for the SKY money and the bent officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.