United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a laugh the other day when the Daily Torygraph had an article suggesting that now Hojlund had turned up in scarlet it confirmed that the fuckin' big CF was back! Didn't they see the fifty odd goals The Viking got us last season. The trouble with the media is that it's all about the Rags, and the biggest laugh is that they have only got shit upon shit to report! Long may it continue!
I derive enormous pleasure in taking the piss out of the cabal of rag loving Telegraph hacks. For £2 a month its great value on the insults per £ index.

Manchester United deny report that 'four stars were involved in a furious dressing room bust-up' after their dismal 3-1 defeat by Brighton at Old Trafford on Saturday​

Said it previously, with all the leaking and bad press coming out of there at the moment. Someone within the club wants Ten Hag gone, we’ve been here before with the last two managers they’ve had.

Manchester United deny report that 'four stars were involved in a furious dressing room bust-up' after their dismal 3-1 defeat by Brighton at Old Trafford on Saturday​

They had to get rid of that excess match-day energy somehow. It's not like they did it on the pitch.

And I have to admit that I was one of several thousand who stood up at half time and gave Arsenal a totally earned standing ovation.
One of the finest performances from any away team that I have seen at City.Credit where and when its deserved.
The group I go the match with did the same apart from 2 of our lot who went to the pub after the 4th went in.

I also remember us giving Paul Merson a rousing reception when he played brilliantly for Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.