United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only seem to appreciate kick n rush football.. As all they’ve ever known to be successful. They get so irritated when their ex players praise us. Most United fans I know hate Neville more than I do.

They’re turning on Ferdinand also.
Horses for courses I suppose.

I seem to remember our first goal in the cup final against them demonstrated our version of kick and rush.

It's 2023.

How many more times do these old school journlists that were brought up on Manchester United, the Busby Babes, and the Munich air disaster want to hark back back to it?

What has the Manchester United of today, Ten Hag, and a struggling United team in 2023 got to do with the 1958 Munich air disaster?

United go to Bayern Munich with a shit manager, a shit team, with everyone, including United fans, expecting United to get thrashed, so why not write an article about that instead of Munich 58?
They weren’t even playing Munich, their opponents were Red Star Belgrade.

Was very sad and I’ll never mock that incident and thankfully no one else does these days.

There are quite a few familier patterns emerging with them at the moment

If they beat Burnley or Bayern, their client media will change the narrative, the hyperbole machine will be turned to full power, things will seem OK for a few weeks, and then they will get lose a few on the bounce and it's back to green and gold scarfs

It's been going on like this for over 10 years now, its amusing to watch

I had a laugh the other day when the Daily Torygraph had an article suggesting that now Hojlund had turned up in scarlet it confirmed that the fuckin' big CF was back! Didn't they see the fifty odd goals The Viking got us last season. The trouble with the media is that it's all about the Rags, and the biggest laugh is that they have only got shit upon shit to report! Long may it continue!
It's very tedious and irritating for us blues but we do benefit from their delusion because they're not in the real world.

Can anybody confirm what Ferguson's role is at the rags?
Heard he is paid £2m a year as an advisor and sits on some secondary board of directors.
They have a ‘football board of directors‘ and he sits on that. The main board looks after business. Both boards appear to be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.