United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the highlights, all the rag goals just show what good fortune they still manage to get, all three were complete and utter flukes, one taking a wicked deflection, one with the Pilsbury Dough boy literally tripping over the ball and the Fernandes free kick which, whilst on target, would 9 times out of 10 have been blocked by one of the many bodies in the box.

It's food for thought........I send a gif to my Dad and Brother (both rags) after the first BM goal last night, which was a Minion (animated character for the FOCs) shouting "Banana", which was a simple pisstake of his name and the fact a Banana would have saved it.

There was no thought whatsoever of it being racist, just a play on words.

But, as you have rightly pointed out, send that to the wrong person and it could easily be taken a different way.
I think therein lies the problem few weeks ago on here i called him a banana , in reference to the kit and someone sent me a private message and said just watch yourself as someone might take offence to that, the thought had never even occurred to me that there was racist connotations attached to it, you have to be so careful now as people are literally inventing reasons to be offended.

Just seen the highlights, all the rag goals just show what good fortune they still manage to get, all three were complete and utter flukes, one taking a wicked deflection, one with the Pilsbury Dough boy literally tripping over the ball and the Fernandes free kick which, whilst on target, would 9 times out of 10 have been blocked by one of the many bodies in the box.
like i said last night, a couple of late goals makes it look like a back and forth affair that united were unlucky to lose but if you watched the game it was nothing of the sort, its similar to the 6-3 last year where it was paraded as some kind of valiant effort by the plucky underdogs whereas anyone that watched that game know that bayern didnt even get out of first gear, if they needed a goal, theyd have gone and got it and the first rag that complains about that penalty should go and look at the one in the fa cup final and wind it in

I think therein lies the problem few weeks ago on here i called him a banana , in reference to the kit and someone sent me a private message and said just watch yourself as someone might take offence to that, the thought had never even occurred to me that there was racist connotations attached to it, you have to be so careful now as people are literally inventing reasons to be offended.
Imre Varadi likes this post.

De Gea it's a better shot stopper, Onana better with his feet, and better dealing with crosses. That's not saying much because De Gea is shit with his feet and shit at dealing with crosses.
Surly what United need right now is a fooking keeper that can keep the ball out the net !!!!!!!! I understand you lot playing with that type a keeper because the majoroty of games you will create more chances have a lot more possession and hardly give the opposition a sniff ........... these lot are simply miles away from that they give chances away for fun don't have the majority of possession so why oh why go down that route.
Not every team can be a Man City sometimes you just have to play to your own strengths and United simple ain't

Glorious last night went to the pub for weekly quiz night and at half time they turned they turned the sound off at half time, pissed a load of them off ha ha, a few weeks ago they cancelled the quiz for the super cup oh how times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.