United Thread - 2023/24

I think therein lies the problem few weeks ago on here i called him a banana , in reference to the kit and someone sent me a private message and said just watch yourself as someone might take offence to that, the thought had never even occurred to me that there was racist connotations attached to it, you have to be so careful now as people are literally inventing reasons to be offended.
And as the comedian Steve Hughes mentions....So what if your offended, nothing happens. I find manchester united offensive but I'm still here...

United fans outraged by this and saying it proves he doesn't care. I mean obviously he doesn't care and his United career is over but this hardly proves it? I was mowing my lawns an hours before the Champions League final and if someone had suggested it was because I didn't care I would have probably shouted quite a lot of expletives at them!national.jpg

And as the comedian Steve Hughes mentions....So what if your offended, nothing happens. I find manchester united offensive but I'm still here...
I am yet to see it put a better way than steve hughes put it , the only one that comes close is when ricky gervais talked about the astounding arrogance that people have when they expect to go through life not seeing or hearing anything that might upset them

United fans outraged by this and saying it proves he doesn't care. I mean obviously he doesn't care and his United career is over but this hardly proves it? I was mowing my lawns an hours before the Champions League final and if someone had suggested it was because I didn't care I would have probably shouted quite a lot of expletives at them!View attachment 93997
that day if you werent there, most blues were doing anything they possibly could to keep their mind off the game and to stop them climbing the walls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.