United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard somebody ask this question a week or so ago and it's the perfect question. Name just 1 player who ETH has improved at United. He's had no real positive impact on anybody, whereas other players have regressed under him and his signings have failed spectacularly. He's Ole in an evil tv villain mask. Give him 10 more years under the glazers.

A favourite of mine with rags, is how they’ve fallen out of love with the game , usually around the time they finished winning anything of worth how fortunate eh .
Exactly this.

So many of them in my neck of the woods have stopped following football altogether. When they tell me this I always ask them which one of the Cowboys, Yankees or Lakers are they following now?

I heard somebody ask this question a week or so ago and it's the perfect question. Name just 1 player who ETH has improved at United. He's had no real positive impact on anybody, whereas other players have regressed under him and his signings have failed spectacularly. He's Ole in an evil tv villain mask. Give him 10 more years under the glazers.
Despite ETH wanting to get rid of him when he originally arrived, he appears to have improved Wan Bisakka.... or maybe AWB has improved relative to the rest of the squad's performances under ETH!

I genuinely can't think of one player he's improved.

The list of things he hasn't improved also extends to :
Attitude,
Fitness,
Humility,
Desire,
Cohesiveness.

And probably a whole list of other things on top of that.

Basically, he's no better than the last 'next greatest manager ever'.

Dopey?
Sleepy?
Grumpy?

I'll never forget what they are. However, I don't believe in treating them as they treated us. That would show a lack of class. The way to treat them is to say nothing because they know what we're thinking and not saying it prolongs the agony.
Totally agree with you..... but I would be sorely tempted to put a few counters up... 1. Until they win the league again, 2. Until they win the league three times in a row and 3. Until they win the treble again.... would be a good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.