United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a one of them has said anything at all this week in work.
Nobody wants to talk football - far too busy with getting on with it.
They're an odd bunch aren't they.
I finish today for just over two weeks.
I imagine from tomorrow they'll be discussion after discussion about football.
One lad who used to get really upset when they lost, actually told me to fuck off, you Blue twat after the cup final, I overheard telling people that he's more into Radcliffe Borough these days anyway.
My boss who will bet on anything City has not had a single taker this year on the scum finishing above us. He's about a grand up on the last 5 years alone in work.
He's lost his nice little sideline.
I will never tire of seeing the self-entitled fuckpigs suffering - never forget that bastard banner.
WTFAMu.
CTID
As you were Blu3s.

What has he done that is "decent". Given his ex club hundreds of millions for sub par players, has been in the job 18mths and the team looks the exact same from when he took over and lets not get to his personal moral compass when it comes to who he wants to support publicly.
He's decent in relation to recent other rag managers. I'd take Ole back. LVG was nuts. Morinho always makes a mess etc. I just think that he is better than their recent run. And if they sack him and you look at who they might get, there is no good options.

Just my view that they would be worse of if they sack him.

Could they afford to sack him? Not only from a financial point of view but also from the resulting publicity. They are already in a very very bad place and binning Ten Bob might be more hassle than they need right now.

My own view is that they should keep him: he is doing a wonderful job and I'd hate to see someone competent take over.

(Taken from twitter, link at end) Must admit didn't realise just how well the man was doing :-)

Ten Bob - Records broken so far this season -

- Manchester United hadn't conceded 4 goals in a CL group game in 28 years, until Erik Ten Hag.

- Manchester United hadn't conceded 3+ goals in 3 consecutive games since 1978, until Erik Ten Hag.

- Manchester United had never lost at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium, until Erik Ten Hag.

- Manchester United hadn't lost the opening two away games since 1973-74, until Erik Ten Hag.

- Manchester United hadn't conceded more than one goal in 4 consecutive league games since 1979, Until Erik Ten Hag.

- Manchester United had never conceded 2 goals in the opening 4 minutes of a PL game at Old Trafford, Until Erik Ten Hag

- Manchester United had never conceded 23 shots in one game at Old Trafford in PL history, Until Erik Ten Hag

- Manchester United had never lost to Brighton at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag

- Brighton had never won twice in a row at Old Trafford, until Erik Ten Hag

We are 6 games into the season. Six.

Hope this helps

I'll never forget what they are. However, I don't believe in treating them as they treated us. That would show a lack of class. The way to treat them is to say nothing because they know what we're thinking and not saying it prolongs the agony.
A good work friend is a fan of theirs and a proper cynic generally and not one to banter. Stopped by my office Monday and said “What do you think about Utd? We look awful.” I said “That’s because you ARE awful.” He sighed and said, “I know.” That’s pretty much all there is to say.

He's decent in relation to recent other rag managers. I'd take Ole back. LVG was nuts. Morinho always makes a mess etc. I just think that he is better than their recent run. And if they sack him and you look at who they might get, there is no good options.

Let’s hope they sack him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.