United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over a billion big ones spent, the greatest manager in history and some of the most gifted and talented players in their squad(if you were to believe the media) Yet they still play counter attacking, kick n rush football, constantly rely on bent decisions to get them out of trouble and are in 12th place. That my blue friends is Manyoooooo! CUNTS!!!

I think we both know the answer to that one.
A couple of Rags started getting giddy and started the Billy Big Bollocks routine in February after we lost to Spurs and they won the Carabou Cup as they thought they were catching us up and we wouldn't overhaul Arsenal and win the league 3 times in a row.
Not heard a peep from any of them since.
Never forget what a bunch of smug,arrogant entitled tossers they are.
A Zebra (or a Rag) never changes it's stripes
Amended for you.

I'll never forget what they are. However, I don't believe in treating them as they treated us. That would show a lack of class. The way to treat them is to say nothing because they know what we're thinking and not saying it prolongs the agony.
This all day long but when they have a purple patch and start getting giddy I do make a point of asking if they're interested in football again after spending months talking about anything but football when the Norwich Scarves are out and there's a fire drill at The Swamp every fortnight after yet another home drubbing.

I’m getting complacent.
Following the well deserved Brighton win I was giggling for the whole of Sunday.
Today I am ambivalent about another Rag defeat.
I really need a reset here and appreciate that every defeat, no matter how expected is indeed a glorious day to be a blue.
This will help with a reset and sure to get the anti rag juices flowing
images.jpeg-44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.