United Thread - 2023/24

Do you think neutrals do have sympathy for us then ;)
View attachment 94112

I think many neutrals admire Pep and City. I don't class fans of Liverpool or united as neutrals, so don't include Simon Stone in that either.

I'm also sure that Stone hasn't asked any neutrals whether they have any sympathy for Pep in terms of injuries either. He may have seen rival fans commenting, but they aren't neutrals. If he wants to find out what neutrals think and then comment, he can, but he shouldn't assume to know what they think and shouldn't try and tell neutrals how they should feel.

That was the gist of my complaint anyway.

A favourite of mine with rags, is how they’ve fallen out of love with the game , usually around the time they finished winning anything of worth how fortunate eh .
This is music to my ears and very predictable.

I spent a few years living in London in the 90s
I came across more than my fair share of cockney rags who argued the reason they supported the filth and not their local clubs was down to Un%#ed being the best team in the country.

I asked them "so what are you going to do when they're no longer the best"

Interestingly enough, their responses were quite similar which was either "what you talking about?, they'll always be the best" or "I'll support another team then".

There's a saying about how rag fans are like the rats in London "you're never more than five feet away from one"

My guess is that the rats have started to desert the sinking ship and we'll soon be in a situation where we're a couple of miles away from any of the fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.