United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent Goldridg latest, the north London and Merseyside derby are bigger than the Manchester one, and Liverpool’s their big game … you know this famous in their dna what they waffle is it bullshit their on about …. Sing most songs about City have banners etc , I’ll say it again you can lie to your mates Nottingham boy but not to yourself .

Back in the day where we’d get some awful groups, Madrid, Dortmund and Ajax. We didn’t have much luck in the competition back then.
Because of the stupid system UEFA used.

The current rules - Pit One consisting of the Champions from the top six or seven leagues in Europe, plus the reigning champions - should have been in place many years earlier.

If he told me that water is wet, I'd have to check it out. I wouldn't trust a word he, or his follically challenged mate, would say.
Was he glancing at his mobile as if he was receiving text , blokes a crank and a fraud paid good money for waffling shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.