United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish another club would challenge these fuckers for Onana, offer Inter more cash so they end up with Henderson as their only first team keeper. How come nobody ever tries to gazump these cunts for players?
What like paying more for someone that they are paying too much for in the first place.

Annoying they are actually getting a decent keeper with good distribution. Was hoping they’d stay with da gea

Annoying they are actually getting a decent keeper with good distribution. Was hoping they’d stay with da gea
Alpaca has saved their arses a thousand fold compared to his fuck ups.. I couldnt give one fuck if baby Jesus is in goal for em, won’t change a thing …! They have no fire power.. They have barely got a team worth a fuck .. Top 6 at best 20 points behind City , if they are lucky, next season …

Better for us

They will get walloped off everyone if they try distributing from the back.

Either by good pressing teams or good counter attacking teams.

I personally didn’t think Onana was that good but the players he was passing to were competent at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.