United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish another club would challenge these fuckers for Onana, offer Inter more cash so they end up with Henderson as their only first team keeper. How come nobody ever tries to gazump these cunts for players?

They usually gazump themselves and pay over the odds

They cannot help themselves can they!
On what planet is Mount at that level? (The caption actually said "Passing The Batten")

View attachment 85679
This Mount build up is amusing me no end. That redoubtable publication 90 mins have interviewed the new Pele.

We should take a mo to appreciate that Mount was clearly a child prodigy. Mount was 4 years old when twatty left the swamp imprinting a big impression on the infant Mount.

‘Becks was also a massive inspiration of mine, growing up with his free-kicks, and I was in awe of his technique. So yeah, I've had a lot of inspiration from many players. But you take a little inspiration from different parts of their games and try to put it into yours.’

Ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.