United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a great comparison to see the unity in our squad and look at this team of festering puss and disharmony amongst the scum that is the rags. The last four managers they have downed tools on. But of course taking away GPC it’s been the United way ever since I was a kid
Must truly hurt them to see their 'noisy neighbors' being that dominant, doing everything right on and off the pitch, in contrast to their woes everywhere. A team in the same competitive space as the likes of European giants Madrid and Bayern, while they serve up football and results deserved for a team battling relegation.

Even the other red side they hate has won the lot.

It is truly a decade of pain for them. Long may it continue.

Sky and indeed presenter bias, a massive sense of entitlement, vested interests, and their obsession with Uniturd. Plua nobody outside the Establishment truly matters to them in the commercial world of clicks, subscriptions and advertising revenue.

Personally speaking, I love seeing how gutted the usually smug Mark Chapman actually is. It's written large all over his raggy face.

Their every failure should be enjoyed and revelled, and they deserve every bit of mocking that they get, and more. They never have been slow in dishing it out.

At the same I'm pleased for all the decent, friendly immensely liveable Geordies that I know and have met down the years. Granted some of their fellow Mags can get a bit ahead of themselves and be complete bellends, but the majority of Newcastle supporters are sound in my experience.
Give me them over the 3 redtop cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.