United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few have mentioned it, it’s not just their long downfall that’s enjoyable it’s also their client media, there’s not many clicks from rag fans for tales of gloom, there’s can be no ridiculous hype of very average players, no flowery language describing them it’s given us all a break, but mark my words if they beat Fulham they will be back with all the hype
Watching the meltdown of these obnoxious influenzers who are actually a good representation of your average entitled bandwagon red **** is an absolute sight to behold, and worth all those years of Pisstaking and that fucking clock. The 900million pricks around the world with their only weekly connection to the club being utter nobs like Howson, the Forest fan and their ilk deserve every humiliating YouTube rant, every tearful dismantling of their players, the Glazers, the long long drawn out non sale to those ‘dirty oilers’ from Qatar and the 25% sale to sir bent ****…and it just drags on and on

My old fella said the other day that he's almost stopped finding them funny. I was a little bit like that with the Moyesiah. These days I'm like a car crash rubber necker, except I get out and take photos and then I chase the ambulance.
i said that to the rags in work, they need to get better, theyre that bad that they are taking all the fun out of it

These cunts won't win the league again..Newcastle will tho ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.