United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably wants a repeat gig as a pundit. No way would they allow him back on if he ripped Man Utd a new one. Their fans would complain, the producers would blacklist him.

So he toes the "mediatory" line, neither giving praise to a dominant Newcastle B TEAM, nor scalding Utd as a club. As you say that placates the muppets, Given gets considered in future (which he likely will given Newcastle's investment) and there's no pressure placed on Tent Peg.
There's a bigger picture to consider for Shay then, fair enough. Inside I hope he was laughing his cock off at just how shite they are and the bullshit funeral like, sombre tone that they seem to adopt whilst the majority of football fans are pissing themselves.

Yep, the money men are actually feeling successful. A £700M club worth £6B now in just 20 years is good business, and it’s provided (& will continue to provide) a good income.
Applying a similar strategy to the running of the club, the Glazers have succeeded to a level Peter Swales could only dream about.

It does make me smile that if it hadn't been for Sir Jim's offer, the Glazers would likely have had to accept Sheikh Jassims offer for the club. And they've given him 'footballing control'. I suppose it hasn't started yet...

Alice speaks!
"I WANT THESE PLAYERS GONE! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE PLAYERS!

She didn't see the first two goals? Sums it up, no way is she a bona fide Rag fan she is just on the make money out of gullible twats bandwagon.

Is that her bed behind her, nudge nudge, wink wink?

I always feel a bit sorry for Maguire, he seems to be a decent enough chap (Greece aside) - In that changing room of reprobates he must feel like an accountant serving time in Strangeways.

When you see what a spoilt aggressive hair triggered violent little **** Antony is with all the world watching, I have no doubt he kicks fuck out of his partners behind closed doors.

View attachment 97491
A bigger oily, acne-riddled **** they've never had. Absolutely despise the prick, but he sums up the clubs entire ethos. Entitled, egotistical, arrogant, aggressive, devoid of skill, delusions of talent, overrated, overpaid, believes in his own hype, ****.

Actually I could have saved an entire paragraph by just saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.