United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a decent manager to be fair. His Brighton team always gave a good go at the Etihad.

But I doubt he can stop the rag ship from sinking further with the ammount of deadwood they have in their current team.
He's a solid long-term manager who is great at building slowly with strong emphasis on youth development. But he was a disaster at big-spending Chelsea. It will take United five to ten years to turn things round but their fanbase are not that patient.

They will sack Poundland in the new year, they will appoint Southgate and he will create a stable boring side with limited success, they will sack Southgate after 2 seasons mainly because he will insist on playing Harry Maguire and he will break the it's record for most nil nils in a season.
Bookmark this.

The only flaw is insisting on playing Maguire leading to a record amount of nil nils

Seems an arrogant **** to me

Wasn't he boasting last week about the win ratio when he plays being very high? Even if that were true, which it isn't because they just got whacked twice, why would a player individualise themselves as If their wins are down to him? Could you imagine John Stones coming out saying that?

Remember that time he was getting stick and scored for England against some part timers and started celebrating while cupping his ears as if to say "criticise me now".

He's a prick.
I thought he was dire on Sunday. A total disaster of a centre half.

If history teaches us anything, when our time comes, which it will, hopefully not as apocalyptic, then we should take it with the grace of a good proportion of blues who have lived it already, this is what will always separate us from that vermin; know thy self…. Yes we won the lottery, yes we are fortunate beyond belief, however coming from the shit stained public WC had one thing that they never had as a fanbase, humility

Fuck them and their self righteous arrogance, at least the dippers remained relevant; a generation of entitlement brainwashed the cunts; if it all goes tits up for me tomorrow I'm happy in the knowledge I’ve loved every breath and never taken it for granted….
I love you x

I believe thousands of fans were evacuated safely again from the swamp long before the end of proceedings. One part of the OT machine which is functioning better than ever.

I believe they are constructing an early exit route forcing people through the club shop, just like at the airport where they route you through duty free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.