United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here before and it will happen again, Ten Hag will be sacked soon enough, they will get a new guy in, team will rally get a few results maybe decent cup run. End season with media hyping them up for next season, utd are back etc etc then they will revert to form and results and performances will be drop and gradually get worse and the process starts again. The club is just not run well, they can blame the glazers all they want but stadium aside what more can they do as regards finance for new managers and players. Issue is others hanging around in particular ex players and managers, is really an awful job and who the hell would want it.
Hughes? Dwight Yorke?

Sell their aging stars... Theve only just bought them.
I’m not saying they should but if they want a hard restart then maybe that is one option.

I am enjoying their ineptitude so hopefully nothing changes well apart from maybe Rooney becoming manager -:) that would be a step in the erm wrong direction.

The funny thing is that they think that what they are going through is rock bottom, they won a cup last year a lot of clubs would sell their souls for that.

I wont be happy until they are relegated, have to sell their shit stadium, and whoever buys it salts it so nothing can thrive on it ever again.

You've hit the nail on the head.

I was watching the post match interviews and pundits saying "Hannibal is the only one who can come off that pitch with his head held high"...I was thinking wtf is this all about, Did I watch a different game of football to everyone else?

He's fucking bobbins.

Can't pass a football.
Can't win back a football.
Constantly out of position.
Bullied off the ball numerous times.
Should have been sent off.

If he's their bright spark then they are in a lot worse position than they think.
He put me in mind of that fat **** of a former Prime Minister when he tried to play the game and assaulted Maurizio Gaudino.

I’m not saying they should but if they want a hard restart then maybe that is one option.

I am enjoying their ineptitude so hopefully nothing changes well apart from maybe Rooney becoming manager -:) that would be a step in the erm wrong direction.

They would have better luck getting Rooney to play

Even at 25 stone and shot to bits, he would still turn in a better performance than Mason Mount and that Hannibal clown.

I really dont get this anti Glazer stuff. It's thier business, it's not a charity and they've basically done what all previous managers have asked for and wasted a shit load of money doing it. Now these guys aren't stupid and they are technically in control so where does the problem lie, not that I'm concerned in the slightest....

Utd have been shit for years have their delusional fans only just realised this ?

The media hype around this club is insane. All I hear about is Utd.

In my opinion their issues have only just started. It’s going to get a lot worse for them.

Need a new manager
Need a complete new team
Need a training centre
Need youth investmevt
Need a new stadium
Need new owners
Need constant pest control

As they say the gift that keeps giving.

They are truly fooked
Needy fuckers.

We've seen this all before with them and the last how many manager, it tends to build a momentum all of itself, lose on Saturday and he will be gone I am pretty sure about that and then chaos will ensue, they have a steady but shaky stand in with McLaren but he's not a top manager

There does seem to be something toxic going on, Neville intimated on TV the over day, however it can't be just the takeover this has been going on for ten glorious years and long may in continue

I really dont get this anti Glazer stuff. It's thier business, it's not a charity and they've basically done what all previous managers have asked for and wasted a shit load of money doing it. Now these guys aren't stupid and they are technically in control so where does the problem lie, not that I'm concerned in the slightest....
It's purely because of tossers like Gary Neville banging on about it in the media...
What gets me is how the rags all suddenly seem to be experts on the structure of the club and it's finances... none of them would have a clue what state the club was in under Martin Edwards for example... and they didn't care because they were winning things, and that is the crux of it... the reason they're constantly blaming the Glazers is because they're not winning things like they were!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.