United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the whole match because I knew I would be in for a treat. Hannibal stood out. I honestly believe he gave the worst display I have ever seen by a midfield player at any level. No idea of where to run, or to control the ball, or pass it cleanly, and no awareness of the rest of the pitch. To call him a headless chicken would be an insult to headless chickens. Happy days.
You've hit the nail on the head.

I was watching the post match interviews and pundits saying "Hannibal is the only one who can come off that pitch with his head held high"...I was thinking wtf is this all about, Did I watch a different game of football to everyone else?

He's fucking bobbins.

Can't pass a football.
Can't win back a football.
Constantly out of position.
Bullied off the ball numerous times.
Should have been sent off.

If he's their bright spark then they are in a lot worse position than they think.

That's going to be their challenge, what's their sales pitch to any elite candidate? Unless they address their broader issues they'll only appeal to mercenaries, nutters or tyros.

no elite manager will go anywhere near them right now.

a team full of shit (and ugly) players.
a fanbase of shit (and ugly) morons.
a shit (and ugly) stadium.

when they get rid of ten bob i reckon their only choice will be to go down the ex-player route and most of them are ugly.

the rags are past the point of being a laughing stock.
once upon a time the swamp was a fortress,
now it's a just a swamp that holds no fear for other teams.

they are fucked for a very long time to come.
hopefully it will get a lot lot worse for them before it gets better.

cunts!

Seems an arrogant **** to me

Wasn't he boasting last week about the win ratio when he plays being very high? Even if that were true, which it isn't because they just got whacked twice, why would a player individualise themselves as If their wins are down to him? Could you imagine John Stones coming out saying that?

Remember that time he was getting stick and scored for England against some part timers and started celebrating while cupping his ears as if to say "criticise me now".

He's a prick.
I've to hold my hands up.

For months or even well over a year I was saying the treatment Maguire gets is well over the top, Don't get me wrong I always thought he was shit but it was more of the fact "Well he never asked the Rags to pay £80m on him".

The last couple of months his interviews he's come across a right bellend, Arrogant ****. Then as you said his celebration against nobodies for England...

Fucking dickhead.

Utd have been shit for years have their delusional fans only just realised this ?

The media hype around this club is insane. All I hear about is Utd.

In my opinion their issues have only just started. It’s going to get a lot worse for them.

Need a new manager
Need a complete new team
Need a training centre
Need youth investmevt
Need a new stadium
Need new owners
Need constant pest control

As they say the gift that keeps giving.

They are truly fooked
The media keep saying they were great last season. But they rode their luck all season and finished in a false position. They won 13 matches by a single goal but shipped seven against Liverpool and six against us. In the League Cup they were drawn at home every round and beat: Villa, Burnley, Charlton, Forest before winning the final against Newcastle. Their playing style relied on lumping the ball into the channels then lumping the ball into the box. They are still using this tactic. Last night they lumped virtually every ball to left-footed Antony who took three or four touches to control it then lumped it across the box into the crowd. Tent Peg is like a non-league team manager.

I've to hold my hands up.

For months or even well over a year I was saying the treatment Maguire gets is well over the top, Don't get me wrong I always thought he was shit but it was more of the fact "Well he never asked the Rags to pay £80m on him".

The last couple of months his interviews he's come across a right bellend, Arrogant ****. Then as you said his celebration against nobodies for England...

Fucking dickhead.
I am 58 and would beat the fucking clown over half length of a pitch. You're right Blue, an arrogant dickhead.

Been here before and it will happen again, Ten Hag will be sacked soon enough, they will get a new guy in, team will rally get a few results maybe decent cup run. End season with media hyping them up for next season, utd are back etc etc then they will revert to form and results and performances will be drop and gradually get worse and the process starts again. The club is just not run well, they can blame the glazers all they want but stadium aside what more can they do as regards finance for new managers and players. Issue is others hanging around in particular ex players and managers, is really an awful job and who the hell would want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.