United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cunts just need to fuck off and accept they’re shit and the past is the past now ffs.
But,but this is Manchester United you know

They were shit in the 70s and 80s bar a couple of cup final wins with a succession of shit managers. I put the GPC years down to a blip and normal service has been restored

I watched the whole match because I knew I would be in for a treat. Hannibal stood out. I honestly believe he gave the worst display I have ever seen by a midfield player at any level. No idea of where to run, or to control the ball, or pass it cleanly, and no awareness of the rest of the pitch. To call him a headless chicken would be an insult to headless chickens. Happy days.
Christ... I listened to a bit of 606 at weekend and Robbie Savage said he's watched the Academy lads at the Swamp, and only Hannibal and Mainoo are good enough to step up... it's not looking good then! : )

I have just taken a look at Red Cafe the pitch fawkes are out, and they are rightly questioning the recruitment strategy, which most other football fans have been doing for ages some of their signings have been baffling to say the least, but their client media pals do their job in hyping them up

He's a solid long-term manager who is great at building slowly with strong emphasis on youth development. But he was a disaster at big-spending Chelsea. It will take United five to ten years to turn things round but their fanbase are not that patient.
I dont think it's fair to blame Potter for the mess that was Chelsea. Clearly there were points in his time there when the club were buying players and he had no idea. Hardly the ideal situation to assess him in. But overall I agree with your point. The Job wouldn't suit Potter. Utd have bigger issues than the manager.

I dont think it's fair to blame Potter for the mess that was Chelsea. Clearly there were points in his time there when the club were buying players and he had no idea. Hardly the ideal situation to assess him in. But overall I agree with your point. The Job wouldn't suit Potter. Utd have bigger issues than the manager.
Is Red Adair still alive?

Its what you get when you are spoon fed by pundits and journalists about how good, big , and brilliant they are as football club, when in actual fact they've gone back to being as average as they were before Ferguson turned up, they talk about the class of 92 like it was only ten years ago and not thirty. They cant handle the fact that are an extremely average football club these days-where players are only signing for the money and not the "prestige" or to play for the "worlds biggest football club". You've the likes of Beckham telling the world how big they are compared to little City, the Macaris of this world, the Crerands , the Evras keeping the "dream" alive for there pathetic entitled fan base. They don't even mourn 1958 anymore, as that has now firmly ran its course as their fanbase has got older.
Its easy for them to blame the Glazers, its their comfort blanket for mediocrity on and off the pitch, no complaints when Ferguson was spending their money when they were a well oiled machine, the more City have become successful, the more desperate their fanbase has become to blame the owners. Pep as ground that shower of shit into the ground, and for that alone he deserves a statue outside Mcr Town Hall.

Self entitled isn't a strong enough word to describe those delusional cunts.

Who's the laughing stock now, bitches!
I think of all the mocking songs we’ve sung towards them in recent years, ‘old trafford is falling down’ must sting the most, because it speaks of chronic and irreversible decline (and is rooted in reality), rather than short term superiority (which can be reversed).

Whatever pleasure any of them derived from our previous misfortune, cannot even begin to compare with how good this feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.