United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That only leaves one candidate who can fulfill the criteria. One who has won every honour at the highest level in England and managed a national team.

Give it to giggsy!!
Yew are the biggehst fewl in Manchestoh!

I think the Brighton boss would move to Old Trafford in a heartbeat if the offer comes.. it’s still the biggest managerial job in football alongside the England and Madrid job.
Agree , he will have a promising 12 months sign a load of shite players with ego's the size of the moon and walk away with a £15m pay off , the Rags are a poison chalice with no direction from the summit , £15m for 18 months , nice work if you can get it

Fucking unbelievable, isn't it? They should try a spell in the second division. Or the third. And still be there on the terraces of places like Wycombe and Wrexham. That is real loyalty through pain.
(And I claim no personal credit, by the way. I was in other parts of the world during those years, and for various reasons didn't have a pot to piss in. Wasn't even at York Away.)
You were'nt at York away ? It's a pre-requisite of joining Blue Moon , if you werent at York away then you are a fraud sir :)

Agree , he will have a promising 12 months sign a load of shite players with ego's the size of the moon and walk away with a £15m pay off , the Rags are a poison chalice with no direction from the summit , £15m for 18 months , nice work if you can get it
It’s hilarious how they used to mock us for having to sign mercenaries, when they have now become the mercs’ repository of choice.

I think the Brighton boss would move to Old Trafford in a heartbeat if the offer comes.. it’s still the biggest managerial job in football alongside the England and Madrid job.

Not if he thinks he might get the city job in less than 2 years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.