United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of if the club say they're backing the manager or not, I think they would get rid of him in a heartbeat if they have a replacement because the reality is that he's gone at the end of the season anyway because they're not making top 4, so they might aswell just do it now if they can get a replacement that satisfies them.

I have just taken a look at Red Cafe the pitch fawkes are out, and they are rightly questioning the recruitment strategy, which most other football fans have been doing for ages some of their signings have been baffling to say the least, but their client media pals do their job in hyping them up
They used to ask us ‘what’s that Tick Tock you bitters are always on about?’
Well, the clock is well and truly striking 12 (Colin) bells now…

Your username is testament to the fact that even during the relatively dark times, there are still moments of joy.
There were a few the 10 one.
The 2 cup 1/4 finals with the scousers.Winning at Bradford 1st away win for a year.I would not swap any of my time going since 76 for anything.The highs the lows but most of all the friends we make some still here some gone.

So, who would make the decision and deliver the coup de grace in the event he was going to get the push?

Darren Fletcher?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.