United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You simply don’t understand how it works.. SKY like the English game make the most money out of United and Liverpool because of the interest they generate around the world.. if they could they would like to have them first and second every year and also both in every cup final.. why do Wimbledon Tennis seed the competition so that the top two players meet in the final.. why is the Champions League seeded it’s all because it lowers the risk of the top players or teams getting knocked out..do you think there would be more interest in a Liverpol v United Champions League final around the world or AEK Athens v Monaco which final would make more money and rise the profile. This is why when City beat United last weekend the news is all about how bad United were rather than giving City credit.
This is how football works and why the United job is the biggest club job in the world, they have most fans... which creates more interest... which makes more money...

I suggested you were a whopper in an earlier post.

My whopper radar is never wrong.

Unlocking Hojlund, the sequel to Unlocking Pogba, coming soon to the Theatre of Tears

I assume they'll try buying a 23yo Argentinian with a name similar to Alvarez. To go with their fake Pep and fake Haaland.

The rags remind me of those early football manager games where they didn't have the rights to the proper players names and had to use something that sounded similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.