United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to both those quarter finals. Both pretty nawty. Especially the Everton one at Goodison.

And the 10-1.

Didn’t do that particular Bradford away, although I went the following season: ‘at long, long last…’. Stewart’s goal near the end (of the one you went to) was amazing. Limbs!

Can’t believe you left off Charlton! Epic game!
Charlton and the Everton quarter final were the most packed I've witnessed the Kippax...beautiful :)

22 United articles in this mornings Daily United(Mail) sports page online. The current main headline is a United article.

This morning BBC2 radio ran a

The fans of virtually every club in the football eipyramid do this on a weekly basis
Why did he become a City fan as we were neither successful or fashionable when I became a fan in the late '90s

“Support striker”.

What about a “support goalkeeper” and “support defender” for Onana and Maguire whilst they’re at it?

What a set of whoppers.
Stoned R
It’s truly hysterical. What’s Rashford (the worlds greatest striker and apparently two years ago the worlds most valuable talent) if he isn't a support striker?
Answer not required.

See thats what happens when you leave the ground early.
It’s not funny. These were old and infirm supporters. They had to stand crying in that loft and all they could hear was “Old Trafford is Falling Down!” Being belted out by the away fans.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be Glory Glory all the way.

I reckon they’ll lose tonight, partly because they’re very very shit, but also partly because the players obviously hate him and must be smelling blood now.

Ten hag is probably secretly looking forward to it, no longer has to deal with any of it and a nice £15mil lump sum.
Thinking about it he’s probably gunning for it himself now!

Last edited:
FFS, the rags are swimming in Rats and all anyone can do is take the piss :O
Two rats in the old Trafford toilets…
One rat turns to the other and says
“I’m depressed… I’ve had shit for breakfast.. shit for dinner and shit for tea”

The other rat says

“Cheer up… it’s my birthday tomorrow… we’ll go on the piss”

*i will get my coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.