United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

I rest my case your honour..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
City of course... and you know why.

Liverpool one League trophy in nearly 35 years.. two champions League in 40 years.
Man City.. 7 Leagues since 2011.. Champions League winners last season.. number one team football wise in the world..

Both clubs up for sale tomorrow.. who you think will go for most money and why..

Little bit of added info when making your decision.. City hammered United last weekend.. yet Rashford going to a nightclub after it got more headlines.. tells you all you need to know.
Why are you here? You don’t engage in debate, you just post your opinion repeatedly and then ignore any responses. And the sly little digs are increasing by the day.

For the record, nobody on here, or indeed anywhere else in the country, gives the tiniest little fuck about who the “biggest” club is. It’s playground stuff. And primary school playground at that.

Spoiler alert !!! football is a business like it or not...
So why are people treating it like it’s some sort of spiritual thing that belongs to them or the City somehow.. why do people talk with love and affection for something nothing more than a brand which soley exists to take money out of your pocket much like any old shop. I would never claim to love Marks & Spencer even if I always enjoyed spending my money there..

Your club IS up for sale and has had zero bids .

Why are you here? You don’t engage in debate, you just post your opinion repeatedly and then ignore any responses. And the sly little digs are increasing by the day.

For the record, nobody on here, or indeed anywhere else in the country, gives the tiniest little fuck about who the “biggest” club is. It’s playground stuff. And primary school playground at that.
Listen.. I am not hear to upset people my posts provoke debate which is surely good for any forum.
I like Man City.. nobody was more happy to see them win that treble last season to stop United laying th3 claim as the greatest team ever..
My trips to the old Maine Road were some of my greatest memories in away games, I have always found City fans fair and respectful and wether people like it or not they are the same as local Liverpool and Everton fans.. not the tourist or gloryhunters ones tho.

So why are people treating it like it’s some sort of spiritual thing that belongs to them or the City somehow.. why do people talk with love and affection for something nothing more than a brand which soley exists to take money out of your pocket much like any old shop. I would never claim to love Marks & Spencer even if I always enjoyed spending my money there..
Because without fans a football club is nothing. And you've answered your own debate, you think Liverpool belongs to you and are so pissed off that it no longer does( ie influx of tourists and yank owners) that you've fucked em off.

That's precious.

Last edited:

He’s a dipper they always know best and you cannot reason with them

Listen.. I am not hear to upset people my posts provoke debate which is surely good for any forum.
I like Man City.. nobody was more happy to see them win that treble last season to stop United laying th3 claim as the greatest team ever..
My trips to the old Maine Road were some of my greatest memories in away games, I have always found City fans fair and respectful and wether people like it or not they are the same as local Liverpool and Everton fans.. not the tourist or gloryhunters ones tho.
Listen….okay boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.