United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a glance at RedCafe today and was surprised that it was relatively balanced about our team, and very positive, generally, about the performances of Bernardo and Doku. In comparison, the posts on RAWK are quite demented and devoid of any sense of reality.
Rawk is a scary place.

I honestly think if United keeps wandering in the wilderness some of their fans are going to flip their allegiance to us. I think that is why you see some of the positive commentary on us.

I had a glance at RedCafe today and was surprised that it was relatively balanced about our team, and very positive, generally, about the performances of Bernardo and Doku. In comparison, the posts on RAWK are quite demented and devoid of any sense of reality.

The caf (at least prior to a bit of realism setting in of late) was mostly arrogance and entitlement with a fair dollop of self-delusion and a sprinkling of bitterness. Rawk on the other hand is just bean to cup lunacy.

Just posting this here for the next time someone tries the "I actually don't mind Neville as a pundit" line.

Under the mask he sometimes wears, he's still a rag prick.

Yet they’ve been found guilty already as we haven’t.

He’s a fucking **** and needs a fucking good slap.

If your talking tv which fixture would pull in most viewing figures around the world.. my guess it would involve Liverpool or United.. that’s should tell you all you need to know about interest in a club.
Guess? Here’s the facts

Top most-watched Premier League games:

1. Manchester City vs Manchester United, 30 April 2012 (4.04million)
  2. Arsenal vs Manchester United, 16 April 2003 (3.43million)
  3. Liverpool vs Manchester City, 10 November 2019 (3.35million)
Well, as the list shows what football games have been watched the most.
It clearly states what football teams are more popular among fans: Manchester City, Manchester United and Liverpool appeared 8 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.