United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen.. I am not hear to upset people my posts provoke debate which is surely good for any forum.
I like Man City.. nobody was more happy to see them win that treble last season to stop United laying th3 claim as the greatest team ever..
My trips to the old Maine Road were some of my greatest memories in away games, I have always found City fans fair and respectful and wether people like it or not they are the same as local Liverpool and Everton fans.. not the tourist or gloryhunters ones tho.

Scouse gobshite

Listen bellend.. I am no gloryhunter you will soon witness Gloryhunting in about 10 years time when you won’t be able to buy tickets and when you can it will cost you an arm and a leg..
The reason I turned my back on Liverpool is because they disgust me how they have treated local support over the years.. they lifted there skirt to Out of Town and foreign fans to the extent only 6k of the home support is local..
If I had a wish it would be Liverpool get relagated that way it would flush all these gloryhunters out and they could then switch to City or whoever else is winning. I might even return to the fold if the Club was returned back to the City of Liverpool and its people instead of being just another yank franchise..
So please.. never call me a gloryhunter.. last thing I am.. I am a local forced out by the global.. SKY sports modern supporter brigade.
Oh do fuck off you dipper ****...
Glory hunting twat who stopped watching when you stopped winning..
Real fans stand by their team regardless of results trophies etc...
If fans stopped supporting their teams because they weren't winning trophies then there would be no football...how the fuck do you think Rochdale fans cope...
You really are a fucking prick...

Just posting this here for the next time someone tries the "I actually don't mind Neville as a pundit" line.

Under the mask he sometimes wears, he's still a rag prick.

And remember who started this tactical fouling lark with free kicks given away on the half way line, yes you've guessed it Neville, the other fullback, then the rest of them under the GPC.
Neville is just a bitter red and sooner or later sky will flirt him as his rants and pro united speeches will wear thin with their customers.

And remember who started this tactical fouling lark with free kicks given away on the half way line, yes you've guessed it Neville, the other fullback, then the rest of them under the GPC.
Neville is just a bitter red and sooner or later sky will flirt him as his rants and pro united speeches will wear thin with their customers.
Aye and don’t forget Old Trafford is falling down!

Sat in a hotel bar in Southampton having a few pints of Guinness.
Bloke regaling some lass (clearly their first date) about being a rag. It's quiet in here so I popped my phone out and played Bluemoon until he acknowledged it.
Fuck me, I'm such a child . I found it funny, him less so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.