United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posting this here for the next time someone tries the "I actually don't mind Neville as a pundit" line.

Under the mask he sometimes wears, he's still a rag prick.
I see Neville as a complete hypocrite who tries to be liked by every football fan, he panders to City bulling them up purely to get City fans thinking he's ok. His sole object is getting as many clicks on his rubbish as possible. Don't fall for it.

Fuck keeping Ten Bob in a job. Luckiest club ever how have they got 18 points being so shite?
Hate them with a passion.
Because the other midtable points fodder teams they play don't take their chances.

Plus the other mediocre teams the rags play don't get the same level of help from the officials.

I had a glance at RedCafe today and was surprised that it was relatively balanced about our team, and very positive, generally, about the performances of Bernardo and Doku. In comparison, the posts on RAWK are quite demented and devoid of any sense of reality.
That's because MCFC have done a real number on the dippers.

I hate the rags so much that I've lost all perspective on them. I couldn't make an objective assessment of them if my life depended on it.

Most dippers feel like that about us and they haven't dealt with our meteoric rise and subsequent success well at all.

In fact some of them are struggling with our success so badly that they have become unhinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.