United Thread - 2023/24

'Mount debuts as Man Utd beat Leeds with youngsters impressing'

Fuck me here we go again.

The next batch of future Sunderland and Hull first teamers are on their way.
Seen some Rag headline about the future being bright as the kids impress in friendly. You're bang on.......here we go again.

Not just against us either. I was reading an article from 2003. A season where Ruud van Nistelrooy scored 9 penalties at Old Trafford. They mentioned that the last person to score a penalty at Old Trafford was Muzzy Izzet in 1993, and only four penalties had been awarded to the away team since the start of the Premier League. Historically 65% of penalties go to the home team, and while there will always be a bias towards better teams because they are going to be attacking more, the rags have a massively outsized advantage. A penalty is awarded on average once every five games, yet the rags were getting one every 3 games a few years ago and in the three years up to 2022, they were getting the most penalties in all of Europe's top 5 leagues. And this is a time when they've not been a particularly great team. The bias is clear. The cheating is obvious.
I caught the end of a premier league years the other day. Rags had to win at Wigan to win the title.
0-0 and as clear a penalty as you see for Wigan, Ferdinand handball, yet ref Bennett waves it away. Still at 0-0 a Rag dive in the area and a penalty is given.
most of their title wins are so tainted with the corruption of the officials in Fergusons back pocket

Ten Bob says that Mount will make them “more dynamic”. Not the phrase I would use about him.

Bet he said it with a straight face too.

I think Mourinho was more honest about the shithole and its issues than the pathetic cunts they employ to keep the masses happy , bullshit and empty rhetoric ad nauseum.

They are closer to their declared rivals - #nevercenturiansor treblewinnerspool & #dirtyleeds - than they are to us.

One finished mid table & the other got relegated !!

The delusion, denial and hypocrisy of the socially inadequate out of towners is glorious to witness !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.