United Thread - 2023/24

What really fucks me off is the allegations of cheating, wtf, we’re a very well run club with the best model in the world. We had to deal with the jealous old guard trying to halt lour progress but UEFA couldn’t defeat us and neither will the cunts of the hateful 8.

We’ve not cheated like Juve did, Dippers false investment in the new stadium, Chelsea, Leicester writing off debts, Rags hidden accounts in the Cayman Isles, we’re squeaky clean compared to those cunts
And, if we were cheating and defrauding then we would be on trial at a crown court, not in front of an Arsenal fan.

The anti Glazer stuff is really a smoke screen for , we’re really hurting because City are now miles in front both on and off the field..

I’m on a banter page where they are now saying , we’re not their rivals it’s Liverpool and Leeds , imagine having banners and singing songs all game about a club that aren’t your main rivals… you can lie to me but you can’t lie to yourself .

No we ain’t their rivals but they celebrated like they had won a treble when they got that stuffy win against us in January. The mental gymnastics on how they see us and them is fantastic, they are hurting they aren’t doing what City are doing. Long May it continue.

And, if we were cheating and defrauding then we would be on trial at a crown court, not in front of an Arsenal fan.
I honestly don't think there is a suggestion that we have done anything illegal as such, its more a case that they way we have gone about things doesn't sit within what the PL expect, by agreeing to abide by a set of their rules this is what i expect them to try and pin us down on.

As an example I could join a Golf club where they have a rule about not allowing shorts in the clubhouse, if I chose to ignore that rule I won't have broken a law as such but I could be thrown out or suspended from the club. I wouldn't really have any recourse as I signed up to the rules.

When I think back to the scums glory years
Waiting for their inevitable 88th minute winner week in week out in my rag infested house, as a lone city fan the shit I took from even my own wife and kids makes these days the blessing I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.
Both my city supporting parents died months before the takeover and they would have loved to see that first title.
Watching these cunts getting all giddy about mason fucking mount brings back the smiles and laughter from me I never thought I’d ever see.
The sight of that banner is etched in my mind and that alone will make sure I’ll hate these cunts for the rest of my life.
All that is left is an unlikely relegation but I’ve never given up hope.
Are you still married?

I honestly don't think there is a suggestion that we have done anything illegal as such, its more a case that they way we have gone about things doesn't sit within what the PL expect, by agreeing to abide by a set of their rules this is what i expect them to try and pin us down on.

As an example I could join a Golf club where they have a rule about not allowing shorts in the clubhouse, if I chose to ignore that rule I won't have broken a law as such but I could be thrown out or suspended from the club. I wouldn't really have any recourse as I signed up to the rules.
A bit like smoking in the toilets?

And even then, we've decided it's a bit warm so have worn a skirt in the clubhouse because the rules don't explicitly say we can't.

But they'll still try and throw us out for breaking the no-shorts rule.

When I think back to the scums glory years
Waiting for their inevitable 88th minute winner week in week out in my rag infested house, as a lone city fan the shit I took from even my own wife and kids makes these days the blessing I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.
Both my city supporting parents died months before the takeover and they would have loved to see that first title.
Watching these cunts getting all giddy about mason fucking mount brings back the smiles and laughter from me I never thought I’d ever see.
The sight of that banner is etched in my mind and that alone will make sure I’ll hate these cunts for the rest of my life.
All that is left is an unlikely relegation but I’ve never given up hope.
ypu allowed your own kids to be trafford rags???

Either you're their stepfather, or you got everything you deserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.