United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
John-Paul-II-1989.jpg
'Stop me of you've heard this one before...I was sitting in my flat settling down to watch Legia Warsaw on a dodgy satillite link supplied by the cardinal of Warsaw when I got a knock on the door. I looked through the pope hole and saw a fat, bald permanent **** wearing gold rings and big glasses. I opened the door to get rid as the game was about to kick off.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Ron Atkinson your Holiness"

"Who?"

"I'm Manager of the famous Man United"

"Fuck off! Who the fuck are Man United?!"

Before he could say I slammed the door and went back to watching the match.

I would like you all to sing my favourite song together...After Three...One...Two...Three!"

File under:

Januzai
Macheda
Rossi
Wilson
Lindgard

The fuckers never learn. That's how small-time they have become. As soon as a player comes on and does a step over and completes 5 passes, they are the next homecoming.
Remember when Dan James was the next Bryan Riggs - mainly cos he was Welsh and could run quite fast before they realised he was actually shite.

File under:

Januzai
Macheda
Rossi
Wilson
Lindgard

The fuckers never learn. That's how small-time they have become. As soon as a player comes on and does a step over and completes 5 passes, they are the next homecoming.
Macheda..... where did he end up?. Bench warming at Doncaster wasn't it?. Jaujai ended up at Dortmund and hardly played I remember rightly?.

Did you see the technique used? The movement to pull it off? He moved into the space where he knew the ball would be at the right height to attempt it. Then caught it as sweet as he could have to get it on target. There was no luck involved.

The fact it’s being replayed over and over is only nauseating because it was him for them. But the simple bottom line is that it was an incredible goal and likely will win goal of the season.
Similar to this then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.