United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play that was the best post I've ever seen about any game of football yesterday from @CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor

You'd have to be a fool to not admit he's the best author of fiction since John Le Carre broke on the scene. Loads more naturally gifted than Le Carre in fact.

Biggest young talent in football?
Garnacho?
Think he was being the biggest fisherman since Simon Peter and his brother Andrew.

Started already......

The granny shagger and next big thing both doing aerobatics in the same Photoshopped photo with the video being a debate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-213230.png
    Screenshot_20231127-213230.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Fuck you Premier League Faceache page and fuck you U-KNIGHTED, thankyou for ruining football.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-214838.png
    Screenshot_20231127-214838.png
    2 MB · Views: 62
Did you see the technique used? The movement to pull it off? He moved into the space where he knew the ball would be at the right height to attempt it. Then caught it as sweet as he could have to get it on target. There was no luck involved.

The fact it’s being replayed over and over is only nauseating because it was him for them. But the simple bottom line is that it was an incredible goal and likely will win goal of the season.
Will winning goal of the season mean they have an open top bus parade starting at the BBC, in the pxsxing rain I hope, looking like the drenched rats living beneath their leaking roof in their crumbling stadium.

Fair play that was the best post I've ever seen about any game of football yesterday from @CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor

You'd have to be a fool to not admit he's the best author of fiction since John Le Carre broke on the scene. Loads more naturally gifted than Le Carre in fact.

Biggest young talent in football?
Garnacho?

It could've come out of Neville's own mouth it was that good. That guy is fluent in rag dogshit, best EVER in the WORLLLLLLLLD.

I'm not just saying this because of the rag goal, but I've never been impressed with overhead bicycle kicks.

Yes they look spectacular but really they're the ultimate hit and hope shot requiring nothing more than confidence and circus acrobatics.

I think a more conventional shot on the volley whilst facing goal requires far more skill, judgement and technique.

Also if a player performed an overhead bicycle kick on any other part of the pitch, particularly as a defensive clearance, he'd almost certainly be booked for a high boot, dangerous or reckless play etc so why don't the rules apply just because it's a striker attempting a shot on goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.