United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ginger bellend isn't very bright filming and posting himself chanting "feed the scousers" to then receive a barrage of abuse from Everton and Liverpool fans. Why can't people just enjoy a game and stop filming?

His apology video is even worse. Very cringe and pathetic.

Haha that's quality. He is clearly taking the piss out of those apologies videos and it's not like a chant that's actually offensive

EDIT - he is being serious actually I guess just saw that he is a twitch streamer or something so doesn't want to get cyber bullied I guess

Last edited:
Macheda..... where did he end up?. Bench warming at Doncaster wasn't it?. Jaujai ended up at Dortmund and hardly played I remember rightly?.
Not to forget the silky skills of Bebe. The way that lad could pass a big issue to a customer whilst dipping their back pocket with his other hand was a sight to be seen. Pure class!

Januzai currently plays for Sevilla after playing 5 years at Real Sociedad.

Remember when the media were asking to change his nationality for Belgium to English?

Fucking laughable
Yep, I remember it like yesterday, fucking beyond. If he wasn't playing for the Rags, it would be "It was only Sunderland who haven't won a game yet".

When that Fulham player scored that fantastic goal soon later in that video posted in this thread, someone on Twitter joked that Southgate is looking into his past family history to see if he can play for England. All based on the fact it's just all judged on one moment, not over time as well as the stupidity that resulted.

He could have played for Albania or Kosovo as well.

Yep, I remember it like yesterday, fucking beyond. If he wasn't playing for the Rags, it would be "It was only Sunderland who haven't won a game yet".

When that Fulham player scored that fantastic goal soon later in that video posted in this thread, someone on Twitter joked that Southgate is looking into his past family history to see if he can play for England. All based on the fact it's just all judged on one moment, not over time as well as the stupidity that resulted.

He could have played for Albania or Kosovo as well.
Ahh, I get it now. So you can play for any national team depending on where your underpants are from!

I'm onto the Chinese later.

The comedy club is in town
Rags - soon to be heading out of Europe’s elite competition

4:30pm Sunday - who remembers the second man on the moon
4:33 Sunday - that’s the best overhead kick ever (same as Rooney but against inferior opponents)

Hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.