United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA have refused United's suggestion of having Stuart Attwell referee the game in Istanbul.
last bayern gala game's ref was a disaster. in bayerns goal (kane), he talked with VAR twice, we still dont know what they ve talked and why twice. we still dont know if it was an offside or not since the broadcaster did not show replay, and they did not draw the offside line. i ve seen that the first time on that level. anyway.... that ref was an old ref. and again the ref tomorrow is similar.

i am sure gala will do what is necessarry.

by the way, a brief info about the word, region ''GALATA''
GALATA = CELTS (also genoa in Italy- same people)
some celts from WALES, 500-700BC came to anatolia (it was not called anatolia that time). and the region (near nevizade, as GALATA tower, and GALATASARAY high school is there) GALATA is founded by them.

the strange thing is, and that is not a common knowledge, those celt's home town in wales was called ''TURKIJE''.
just with a ''J''

so ''Turkiye'' word is coming from those celtic people... there are some other stories, i will tell later. cheers.

Have Utd won league, champs league & World Cup ?

All I keep seeing is ganachio or what ever he’s called image in media. It must be a really important goal the coverage it’s getting

What did they win ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.