United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why have football fans suddenly become the most offended group on the planet, why would anyone complain about that chant. It's fucking football banter FFS. Perhaps they should go to ballet instead.
Have to agree with this about modern footie fans.. I think they are just a part of modern society where everybody is super hyper sensitive about a whole host of things.
I have never understood how a person could phone up and complain because of something they have seen on telly when all they need to do is switch channel after all there are no longer 3 channels like back in the day but hundreds..I also don't like the warning before a programme comes on about parts some viewers might find upsetting.. its now a nanny state mostly caused by a looney left liberal Labour Party when they were in power..
So what if Liverpool fans are easily upset and milk it or that Manchester is a crime ridden hole.. people need to stop being sensitive and move on..

Started already......

The granny shagger and next big thing both doing aerobatics in the same Photoshopped photo with the video being a debate.
Fair play to Sky Sports for really casting the net far and wide in the graphics department.

You can either choose from the overhead scored by the rag or an overhead kick by another rag.

Exceptional coverage..........

It beggars belief that everyone in the media hasn't bothered to do one minute of research regarding the uefa case. I guarantee no one has read the CAS judgement. The narrative has been set and they've all got their fingers in their ears going la la la.
Whatever the subject, the media will peddle a narrative that suits their paymasters, best to do your own research.
When we are exonerated of the Premier league charges nothing will change, I've found it's best not to engage.

This ginger bellend isn't very bright filming and posting himself chanting "feed the scousers" to then receive a barrage of abuse from Everton and Liverpool fans. Why can't people just enjoy a game and stop filming?

His apology video is even worse. Very cringe and pathetic.

Who is this ginger nobody and why do we care about what he sings or thinks.........

Have to agree with this about modern footie fans.. I think they are just a part of modern society where everybody is super hyper sensitive about a whole host of things.
I have never understood how a person could phone up and complain because of something they have seen on telly when all they need to do is switch channel after all there are no longer 3 channels like back in the day but hundreds..I also don't like the warning before a programme comes on about parts some viewers might find upsetting.. its now a nanny state mostly caused by a looney left liberal Labour Party when they were in power..
So what if Liverpool fans are easily upset and milk it or that Manchester is a crime ridden hole.. people need to stop being sensitive and move on.
Always had you down as a bit of an idiot, but describing the last Labour government as "looney left" is just preposterous. Not going to derail this thread with politics but that is just a ludicrous opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.