United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
last bayern gala game's ref was a disaster. in bayerns goal (kane), he talked with VAR twice, we still dont know what they ve talked and why twice. we still dont know if it was an offside or not since the broadcaster did not show replay, and they did not draw the offside line. i ve seen that the first time on that level. anyway.... that ref was an old ref. and again the ref tomorrow is similar.

i am sure gala will do what is necessarry.
The only way you'll lose Is by the match officials.

by the way, a brief info about the word, region ''GALATA''
GALATA = CELTS (also genoa in Italy- same people)
some celts from WALES, 500-700BC came to anatolia (it was not called anatolia that time). and the region (near nevizade, as GALATA tower, and GALATASARAY high school is there) GALATA is founded by them.

the strange thing is, and that is not a common knowledge, those celt's home town in wales was called ''TURKIJE''.
just with a ''J''

so ''Turkiye'' word is coming from those celtic people... there are some other stories, i will tell later. cheers.
Great story my friend but most of that is simply not correct.
Could Possibly be linked to mainland Europe Celtic language and people though.
There was no J in the Welsh language until recent times and no such place Turkije in Wales.
Happy to be wrong though :-)

Always had you down as a bit of an idiot, but describing the last Labour government as "looney left" is just preposterous. Not going to derail this thread with politics but that is just a ludicrous opinion.
Quite right about not wanting to turn it political but that idiot Blair and his Party have a lot to answer for regarding turning us into a nanny state, he embraced these liberal loons who get offended by the least little thing but a good idiot like yourself would know that already.

Great story my friend but most of that is simply not correct.
Could Possibly be linked to mainland Europe Celtic language and people though.
There was no J in the Welsh language until recent times and no such place Turkije in Wales.
Happy to be wrong though :-)
sure you are right in that manner,
but dont forget, we are comparing the letters with the letters of those times. so sure there was no ''j''
we are talking about 500bc. there was no latin alphabet in wales in those times in wales right?

there was no ''Turkiye'' since 1928 when we started to use Latin Alphabet in Turkey.
but this does not mean that the word ''Turkiye'' did not exist, right? so alphabets change but concepts live, also ''language speaken''..
cheers

ps: those celts story, that they are coming to anatolia is a fact as far as i can see, i can give academic references easily.
but yes, this ''turkije'' thing, i ve heard that from a guy called ''m. altundal'' he has books in english also you may check. so, yes, my only reference about this ''turkije'' thing is him... but he has a great reputation for me.

Last edited:
sure you are right in that manner,
but dont forget, we are comparing the letters with the letters of those times. so sure there was no ''j''
we are talking about 500bc. there was no latin alphabet in wales in those times in wales right?

there was no ''Turkiye'' since 1928 when we started to use Latin Alphabet in Turkey.
but this does not mean that the word ''Turkiye'' did not exist, right? so alphabets change but concepts live, also ''language speaken''..
cheers

ps: those celts story, that they are coming to anatolia is a fact as far as i can see, i can give academic references easily.
but yes, this ''turkije'' thing, i ve heard that from a guy called ''m. altundal'' he has books in english also you may check. so, yes, my only reference about this ''turkije'' thing is him... but he has a great reputation for me.
Please don’t think I am correcting you I am very interested in what you say.
I am certainly not a linguistics expert but interested in Celtic or rather Ancient British History.
We are on the wrong thread for this discussion unfortunately. :-)

Please don’t think I am correcting you I am very interested in what you say.
I am certainly not a linguistics expert but interested in Celtic or rather Ancient British History.
We are on the wrong thread for this discussion unfortunately. :-)
you are right. i am not one also. i am an acedemician but not a historion or whatever. those subjects are my hobbies :)) but believe me.. i hate talking without a reference...
this ''turkije'' thing, yes. you are right... it may be contraversial, but i believe it is right. lets chat about it later in a different thread.
cheers protein...

wish us luck for tomorrow.

by the way, GALA- UTD GAME is at 17.45 at british time.. hope you all watch it easily. anyway. i will keep you updated from nevizade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.