United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
after first 20 seconds the videois in english
you may watch. i love that.

ps: ok, gala stadium is still good. but nothing can be compared with those times. it was something different and aytihng never will be like that. they are right, if it was today, those games can not be played. it is criminal.. believe me :))

you are right. i am not one also. i am an acedemician but not a historion or whatever. those subjects are my hobbies :)) but believe me.. i hate talking without a reference...
this ''turkije'' thing, yes. you are right... it may be contraversial, but i believe it is right. lets chat about it later in a different thread.
cheers protein...

wish us luck for tomorrow.

by the way, GALA- UTD GAME is at 17.45 at british time.. hope you all watch it easily. anyway. i will keep you updated from nevizade.
100% behind Gala tomorrow- hope you win 6-0 :-)

Great story my friend but most of that is simply not correct.
Could Possibly be linked to mainland Europe Celtic language and people though.
There was no J in the Welsh language until recent times and no such place Turkije in Wales.
Happy to be wrong though :-)
is it possibly a connection to Llanelli Turks? I've no idea how they gained the nickname btw.

Chirk, has a great football tradition (Billy Meredith) and would possibly transliterate?

What time are they presenting the 'greatest goal ever scored in history' trophy to Garnacho?

I can think of a few goals better than that in the PL era. Wilshire vs Norwich and Giroud's scorpion finish vs Palace I saw both live and both were better and that's just from 1 team!

Apparently a lot of Turkish traders in the Llanelli Docks circa early 19th Century!!!!
yes... one hint... check for daniel defoe (18th i think century) (robinson).... he is kind a turk. (from romania)
and check for what a turk is at the end of 18th century and start of 19th...
being a turk became popular those times because of daniel defoe as far as i ve heard. no reference only ""altundal". not my major. cheers.
ps: turk is very very opposite to a mainstream religion... thats for sure....
turks are different... :))))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.