United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky bastards. McTominay nailed on handball in the area, he moved his arm towards the ball. Newcastle fans should be fuming! Also Galatasaray scored a perfectly good game which was ruled offside. They gave offside on a player not interfering with play!

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a clear penalty. He clearly moves his arm towards the ball.

I thought I was the only one who thought it was a clear penalty. He clearly moves his arm towards the ball.
Most of the western world did but we'll never hear of it again, just brushed under the rag carpet.

We just need a big blue one now for the lesser 'nailed on' Rodders one at Everton which always seems to be news.

Just had my comment removed from the BBC HYS. Very strange why they did this:-

Thank you for recently contributing to the BBC website.
Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Garnacho shushing the crowd will come back to haunt him. There are plenty of hot heads in the crowd that would be straight on to the pitch to shush him permanently. It would make great TV.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend othersAre racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionableContain swear words or other language likely to offend"
It will be the bit about shushing him permanently, and enjoying him being beaten up or killed, that’s fallen foul of the rules. If you hadn’t have put the bit about great TV it probably would have passed.

It will be the bit about shushing him permanently, and enjoying him being beaten up or killed, that’s fallen foul of the rules. If you hadn’t have put the bit about great TV it probably would have passed.
Probably right but it would be good if it happened

You see, that club is not just “going through a bad patch”. Not even an “extended bad patch”.
They will never get back to ruling the roost, the way they did, almost unchallenged, for twenty years. Never. The power balance has shifted. Not to us, not permanently. I'm philosophical about that. Enjoying it while it lasts. We'll be challenging for top four for the forseeable future (assuming that the 115 charges are thrown out, but Khaldoon seems to be very, very certain that they will be — who knows?). Even if we're not, so be it.
Oh, the rags'll challenge for top four from time to time, maybe occasionally runners-up. Hell, they're bound to be champions, sooner or later.
But never again will they win cup after cup, championship after championship. I'm absolutely certain of it.

Last edited:
Humility vs Arrogance thats the difference.
You lot know you can beat any team on the planet but show that caution, these fooking simply dont they are stuck back in the 90s and 2000s.
Exactly.

It's generally considered a good thing to have a positive attitude and optimistic outlook in life...

But the rag fans positivity and optimism is just borne out of an ingrained conceited arrogance and sense of entitlement.

Just had my comment removed from the BBC HYS. Very strange why they did this:-

Thank you for recently contributing to the BBC website.
Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:
Garnacho shushing the crowd will come back to haunt him. There are plenty of hot heads in the crowd that would be straight on to the pitch to shush him permanently. It would make great TV.

Your comment was considered to have broken the following House Rule:

"We reserve the right to fail comments which...

Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend othersAre racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionableContain swear words or other language likely to offend"
Shushing is a no no on the BBC.
Remember they've never shushed anything up in the past now have they?

On another note I've just finished watching The Reckoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.