United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

It's generally considered a good thing to have a positive attitude and optimistic outlook in life...

But the rag fans positivity and optimism is just borne out of an ingrained conceited arrogance and sense of entitlement.
This is the same as the pundits who constantly say” This is Manchester United we are talking about”
As if there is some divine right for them to win/be top etc

a 3 year old doing a superman impression.
Thank you!

I've been trying to find the right description for him and you've summed it perfectly.

I know the donut thief had a habit of doing "saves for the cameras" but Onana's particular style of doing this is on another level and looks quite bizarre.

I've never seen any other goalkeeper before do that weird flying through the air thing with his body and arms held out straight that he likes to do.

Waiting for the office Radcliffe Borough fan to turn up - always nytid when they win - he changes his screen saver every time they scuff a win - you can guess what his screen saver has been since Monday. I really hope he doesn't have to change it until January when they beat some 3rd tier team - at home of course, and, LIVE on the bbc - 2-1 in the FA Cup.
Thought his screen saver would be that of a scruffy little urchin falling through the air from his bicycle (kick) from now to eternity.
Their greatest moment since the piss can retired.

Onana was that bad on the second goal, you find yourself thinking was it deliberate. I know, but if you are trying 100% to keep a ball out, quite how do you explain that? Just brilliant.

I actually think it’s his arrogance that will be a big part of stopping him fulfilling his potential mate, that and being coached by a bunch of clueless clowns, if he was here I reckon Pep would make him 10 times the player.
While i agree, there is not a hope in hell pep would entertain that shushing and taunting the fans crap, much less all the off field shenanigans, this kid is his own worst enemy

That twat Garnacho needs to stop taunting the opposition fans anytime he does something, never ends well for him. He's so much of a twat that even someone like Fernandes have to hold him back. Smug, arrogant bastard.

It's not even 15mins and he's already shushing fans. An attitude like that won't last him long in the top flight. Already seen that with Januzaj.

He seems like a little prick

His manager should pull him in and tell him to cut it out. It makes both him and the team look stupid, not that they don't already.

I wouldn't like it if our own players were doing it, especially 10 minutes into a tough fixture.

Only just seen the rags result. Am I right in saying Hojuland or whatever he's called got 2 brilliant goals and Mainoo got a Worldie from 40 yards ?
As for Galas goals, one clearly offside, Var is bent, a disgraceful penalty that should never have been given and the third was a shot heading to the corner flag before a wicked deflection took it past the best keeper in Europe ?

There's not a single manager in football that would choose the rat over Bernardo.
The way they eulogize that rat reminds me of the way we use to big up any moderately talented player that we had in the sea of crap that we used to have, when you had lee bradbury and barry connolly in your team then paul walsh was like fecking ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.