United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hopefully at some point Scruffy Jim will want a player who the Glazers think isn't a commercial draw, and turn him down.

Or there'll be a scenario like the one that caused Baconface to walk, where they tell him they can only let him have a smaller amount than he wants, because they won't be in the CL.

Or despite him running the football side, they'll still be as shite as they are now and the majority shareholders start asking awkward question.

Hopefully it'll be a complete soap opera.
Not sure why you've got 'or' in there, when you clearly mean 'and'.

Spending all that money yet still doesnt know the rags arent from Manchester. Why are they so obsessed with Manchester ? If I worked at Trafford council I'll close the fuckers down, the keep showing disrespect to Trafford council and the local area.

Since ineos Jim has Has own what was Sky cycling team they have fallen from the top spot I cycling. I wouldnt say he has improved the cycling team.
I notice the council House jibes have died down over the years,so easy to fire back with ,"Its nothing to do with you as your local council is Trafford ours is Manchester Council". We got the deal of the century leasing C.O.M.S and so did our local council.

When walking around doing my Christmas shopping I was looking for a City calendar. The only football calendars left on the shelves were the rags and dippers. A few dippers but loads of rags lol.
I asked about City the lad said they sold out in days, utd arent moving he laughed. He was a WHU fan

I notice the council House jibes have died down over the years,so easy to fire back with ,"Its nothing to do with you as your local council is Trafford ours is Manchester Council". We got the deal of the century leasing C.O.M.S and so did our local council.
Easy enough reply is weve got such a lengthy lease on it by the time it runs out football probably wont exist so we as good as own it without having the initial outlay. Plus working so closely with MANCHESTER council as we are their club, its all win win

My raggy brother in law was round for breako yesterday. He always feels the need to say that united will always be bigger than City. Needy twat.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when i tell him my kids not only didnt know united were good at one point in the past, they also dont care. No reply other than spluttering theyll be back.

Maybe mate, maybe

My raggy brother in law was round for breako yesterday. He always feels the need to say that united will always be bigger than City. Needy twat.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when i tell him my kids not only didnt know united were good at one point in the past, they also dont care. No reply other than spluttering theyll be back.

Maybe mate, maybe

Where's the proof they are a big club now? The media in the country fawn over them like they do with Liverpool when you look at the facts more trophies Man City, bigger turnover Man City, social interaction on a par, tv viewing figures on a par at least!

There gates is the only thing I see as bigger..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.