United Thread - 2023/24

It’s started!

Bang on queue, Ducker chasing a storyline that will never happen, just to get clicks and subscriptions for the dieing Telegraph.

Has scruffy Jim got £2bill spare in his brown paper bag?

Populous chief executive, Chris Lee, believes the latter option is the best one for Ratcliffe to take.

'Well, I would say this wouldn't I, but I feel the new build may well turn out to be the most cost-effective solution,' Lee told The Telegraph.

16C424CC-5D44-4CD6-9B11-822BBCA2ED36.jpeg

It’s started!

Bang on queue, Ducker chasing a storyline that will never happen, just to get clicks and subscriptions for the dieing Telegraph.

Has scruffy Jim got £2bill spare in his brown paper bag?

Populous chief executive, Chris Lee, believes the latter option is the best one for Ratcliffe to take.

'Well, I would say this wouldn't I, but I feel the new build may well turn out to be the most cost-effective solution,' Lee told The Telegraph.

View attachment 102431

Suppose they could borrow another 1.5b to add to the other 1b debt

I watched Tit’s, sorry, Tate’s video for a laugh.
To think there are 1000’s of stupid and gullible Rags who actually subscribe to that dickhead and the Stretford Pillock.

Suppose they could borrow another 1.5b to add to the other 1b debt

Forbes have Jim’s net worth at $23.3B.

Jim can afford it if he wants to build a new stadium. The Glazers won’t use their money. I doubt very much Jim will plough another £2bill into United.

Where's the proof they are a big club now? The media in the country fawn over them like they do with Liverpool when you look at the facts more trophies Man City, bigger turnover Man City, social interaction on a par, tv viewing figures on a par at least!

There gates is the only thing I see as bigger..
To let all the fatties into OT ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.