United Thread - 2023/24

I was just reading about Dave Brailsford who will, apparently, be on a committee of three running football operations at the Old Toilet. He sounds like a right prize and I can’t see it ending well for them.

This looks like a win win win. The Rags will still be shit, Ratcliffe will piss away his money and the Glazers will still be in control. Happy Days

I was just reading about Dave Brailsford who will, apparently, be on a committee of three running football operations at the Old Toilet. He sounds like a right prize and I can’t see it ending well for them.

This looks like a win win win. The Rags will still be shit, Ratcliffe will piss away his money and the Glazers will still be in control. Happy Days
Brailsford will be heading their new "sports science" division.

When Luke Shaw appears ripped alarm bells will ring about PEDs.

Cycling is a much simpler sport. The best riders tend to perform whatever kit/team they are in. 2 or 3 top riders in your team and you tend to win.

Football is far more personality driven. You need people to gel together.

And you thought the Quee King's speech was bad!
b7a542e5cc16b4f8819bbb9ce0e297c7.gif

Forbes have Jim’s net worth at $23.3B.

Jim can afford it if he wants to build a new stadium. The Glazers won’t use their money. I doubt very much Jim will plough another £2bill into United.
Quite sure purchase will be financed via Ineos. Don't think cuddly uncle jim will be using any personal money

As a cycling fan I've followed Brailsford's career fairly closely.

He's somewhat of a Guardiola figure in cycling. Extremely demanding, a "my way or the highway" attitude but for those who make the grade, he brings huge success.

Ever since his name was connected to the rags I've said it'll end in tears though. It'll be like Pep rocking up to a local pub team - and one that doesn't want to put the work in.

My bet is he'll fuck them off within 6 months and leak that the club is riddled with lazy clowns who can't be arsed putting in the effort to succeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.