United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no sympathy for this gobby gnome, that was the biggest clutching at straws video to date.

It's not like these idiots haven't spent money.
It’s all part of the ongoing 10 year ‘masterplan’, Andy said so when they ‘beat’ us to re-sign CR37, the good times for united were, are and have been back.. after all this is manshesternitid we’re talking about.

As a cycling fan I've followed Brailsford's career fairly closely.

He's somewhat of a Guardiola figure in cycling. Extremely demanding, a "my way or the highway" attitude but for those who make the grade, he brings huge success.

Ever since his name was connected to the rags I've said it'll end in tears though. It'll be like Pep rocking up to a local pub team - and one that doesn't want to put the work in.

My bet is he'll fuck them off within 6 months and leak that the club is riddled with lazy clowns who can't be arsed putting in the effort to succeed.

I’ve no idea how it works in cycling but are there any of the following?

Transfer windows
FFP

Would he be able to attract the best cyclists if they couldn’t ride in the Tour de France?

blimey, if you want to boycott anything Ineos have their hands in you’ll have to stop using oil and gas, stop using any plastics, never buy a white good again, never drive a vehicle again, never eat meat again and live by candlelight.

I wish you luck!!
And the gifts just keep on coming
MAN U OIL MONEY OIL CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.